Since 1965 Hotel São Bento has been recognized as one of the best budget hotels in the city, continually investing in the satisfaction of our clients, through remodelings and improvements.
Hotel São Bento is now managed by the third generation of a family that started on the business more than 70 years ago.
Some of the main investments recently made at the hotel:
- 2001: installation of a modern Atlas Schindler elevator.
- 2005: new Breakfast Room, wide and comfortable.
- 2005: implantation of an internal TV security circuit with 16 cameras and image recording 24hours/day.
- 2006: wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) in the common areas (Living and Conference rooms) and in some apartments.
- 2006: instalation of an apartment for people with disabilities entirely according to the ABNT (Brazilian Technical Norms Association).
- 2003 to 2008: improvement of 28 apartaments, incluinding bathrooms with details in granite.
- aug/2008: all Luxe apartments now with high quality matress, of model and fabrication equal to 5 star hotels.
- apr/2008: new Siemens telephone terminal, with services like alarm, DDR option to guests and 15 new telephone lines.
- dez/2008: Wi-Fi connection in all apartments, including firewall service.
- jan/2009 (in progress): acessibility through a ramp in the entance for people with disabilities and for luggage.
- jan/2009: new 21" Silm Flat TV in all Luxury apartments.
- jan/2009: 20” TV in all Superior apartments.